Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Simple Member Group Legend

#1 User is offline   yellow_spider Icon

• Demoted
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Lots and lots of things really!

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:56 AM

Although there is an excellent mod available for this, I initially did this for my hosted (encrypted files) 2.1.7 board. However with a small change, it worked fine for 2.3.x too. So this tutorial is for 2.3.x smile.gif If anyone wants a 2.1.7 version, please PM me and il make one but its almost the same.

So this is for those who do not want to install a mod or perhaps cannot and just want a simple legend with just a small skin edit.

ACP > Look / Feel > Skin Manager > (edit skin) > Edit Template HTML > Board Index > Active Users

Find this bit...
CODE
<b>{$active['GUESTS']}</b> {$this->ipsclass->lang['guests']}, <b>{$active['MEMBERS']}</b> {$this->ipsclass->lang['public_members']}, <b>{$active['ANON']}</b> {$this->ipsclass->lang['anon_members']}

Add this code immediately afterwards...
CODE
&nbsp;&nbsp;[<b><span style='color:#FF0000'>Administrators</span></b>]&nbsp;&middot;&nbsp;[<b><span style='color:#CC0000'>Moderators</span></b>]&nbsp;&middot;&nbsp;[<span style='color:#0000FF'>Members</span>]&nbsp;&middot;&nbsp;[<span style='color:#AAAAAA'>Validating</span>]&nbsp;&middot;&nbsp;[Spiders]&nbsp;

Obviously you will need to adjust the colours to suit what you have set in the manage member groups and rename / add / adjust groups as needed. smile.gif

Quick screenshot anyway...

biggrin.gif

#2 User is offline   Dornan123 Icon

• IPBH Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:23 PM

Thank You So Much As A Cant Get Any Of My Mods To Install As The Universal Mod Installer I Have Is Missing Files

#3 User is offline   yellow_spider Icon

• Demoted
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Lots and lots of things really!

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:02 AM

View PostDornan123, on 16 July 2009 - 08:23 PM, said:

Thank You So Much As A Cant Get Any Of My Mods To Install As The Universal Mod Installer I Have Is Missing Files

You're welcome :)

Would be best to just re-download the UMI then in that case. You can get it from IPS Resources, Invision Modding, Coders Refuge and probably Invisionize too.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users