• You cannot reply to this topic

Unknown column errors

#1 User is offline   Itake Icon

• IPBH Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

Hello everyone,

I recently setup an IPB 1.3.1 forum. I've been managing forums like it for many years but I've been lucky enough to have some IPB-savvy people to help me out. Now however I'm my own so I'm doing my best to learn everything and fix the problems I encounter.

I have one problem I cannot seem to fix. Whenever I try and create a new forum from the ACP, when someone tries to use the Register function to signup or when someone tries to login, I get an error. I'll post the complete error returned info at the bottom of this post but basically it goes like this:

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO ibf_forums (id,position,topics,posts,laibf_post,laibf_poster_id,laibf_poster_name,name,description,use_ibc,use_html,status (and so on)

I think I know what the problem is. I uploaded an old forum to a new host and I had to change the prefix from the old "st_" to the new "ibf_". And in my noobyness I obviously changed everything ending with "st_", including last_post, last_poster and so on. The problem is, I don't know exactly where I made those changes! I've been looking through the files but I simply can't find it. So if someone could help me and point to me which file I should change to correct these errors?

Many thanks

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO ibf_forums (id,position,topics,posts,laibf_post,laibf_poster_id,laibf_poster_name,name,description,use_ibc,use_html,status,perm_orgs,start_perms,reply_perms,read_perms,upload_perms,password,category,laibf_id,laibf_title,sort_key,sort_order,prune,show_rules,preview_posts,allow_poll,allow_pollbump,inc_postcount,badwords,gametime,parent_id,sub_can_post,quick_reply,redirect_on,redirect_hits,redirect_url,redirect_loc,notify_modq_emails) VALUES ('1','1','0','0','','','','dgsdf','sdgsdg','1','0','1','','','','','','','1','','','laibf_post','Z-A','30','0','0','1','0','1','1','1','-1','1','0','0','0','','','')

mySQL error: Unknown column 'laibf_post' in 'field list'
mySQL error code:
Date: Wednesday 28th 2012f November 2012 07:01:52 PM

mySQL query error: SELECT v.vid, v.member_id, m.posts
FROM ibf_validating v
LEFT JOIN ibf_members m ON (v.member_id=m.id)
WHERE v.new_reg=1
AND v.coppa_user <> 1
AND v.entry_date < 1353900455
AND loibf_pass <> 1

mySQL error: Unknown column 'loibf_pass' in 'where clause'
mySQL error code:
Date: Wednesday 28th 2012f November 2012 07:27:35 PM

mySQL query error: DELETE FROM ibf_validating WHERE member_id=1 AND loibf_pass=1

mySQL error: Unknown column 'loibf_pass' in 'where clause'
mySQL error code:
Date: Wednesday 28th 2012f November 2012 07:28:32 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users